martes, 5 de diciembre de 2017

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

One of my favourite series is The Vampire Diaries. As the name indicate is a fantasian serie about two vampire brothers, Damon and Stefan, who fight for a human girl love, Elena. I started watch this serie because of my friend Xana, who recomended me. 
There are 8 seasons and all of them are plenty of of adventures, a lot of people die and many new characters appear. I don't gonna to explain the plot because as I say, happens a lot of things and I would never end but I'm going to explain who is my favourite character. There are many character that I like but if I have to chose, I would chose Bonnie. Bonnie is Elena's best friend and she is a Bennett witch. Aside from her supernatural abilities, she is very loyal and caring about her friends, even when it constantly went against her code of magic. Over the seasons, she slowly became a strong and independent woman. She always put on a brave face, but she faced very difficult situations in her short life, like the death of her parents, some of her friends and even her own death, but she never lost the hope. 

Resultado de imagen de the vampire diaries

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario