martes, 5 de diciembre de 2017

BACKPACKER


I have always been fascinated and liked the wild animals, jungle, exotic and unexplored places. I have a list of things I like to do and places where I would like to go, like diving in the Maldives, go on a safari to see elephants, crocodiles, buffaloes, leopards, bears, deer, lizards, orangutans and many more animals that I love. Also, one of my destinations is the Amazonia of Brazil and do expeditions in it. On the other hand, I also want to go on a cruise around the Antarctic to discover glaciers, fjords and observe polar bears, arctic foxes, reindeer, seals, walrus, whales and flocks of birds.

Visit amazing temples in different countries and cultures, Buddhists and Hindus. Get into the crater of a volcano, such as the island of Java in Indonesia. Live for a while in the city of Chiang Mai, Thailand and try their delicious food. Enjoy traditional massage each city I will visit. Bathe in paradisaical beaches with turquoise and crystal clear waters, coral reefs and white sand. Visit the curious and quirky country of Myanmar. Spending time in a meditation centre and visit indigenous tribes. 

The list would continue, since the world is very big, but in short, I want to explore every place and site of this world. My only fear that I have is not to be able to make it for any reason, not have the sufficient time or the money, for example.
Resultado de imagen de java indonesia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario