martes, 5 de diciembre de 2017

FUTURE PLANS

I often wonder about my future as I am studying the second scientist Batxillerat.

The number one question on my mind is which profession should I choose? It's very hard to make any definite choices, because I know they will affect me for the rest of my life. 

I want a profession that will satisfy me, challenge me, and bring me joy. I believe that a job should be like a hobby. I want to love my work, and know that I'm making a difference in this world helping other people. But I have the fear of not finding a job when I finish my career.


But for now, I'm only focusing my attention on passing the exams with good marks, which is very difficult.

I also have plans with my friend Paula about travelling through all the continents and visit countries like Thailand, New York, Japan and Brazil.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario