jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017

SCHOOL TRIP (DAY 1)

In this entry I am going to explain the trip that we did this year to Burgos and León. We were an April 4th and returned the 8th. We were in the bus, so I had to wake up at 4:30 am to be on the road at 5 a.m.. Our first destination was Burgos so we travel for ten hours, we spent the most of the time sleeping. Before arriving to Burgos we stopped at a service station to eat. We arrived at 3 pm, we left the suitcases at the hotel, changed of our clothes and we went to visit the cathedral of Burgos.








My first impression of the city was negative because I was expecting to see more people and environment, but once we went to the downtown already I changed my opinion. After the visit of the cathedral of Burgos, very nice and big, they left us free time to visit the city. Xana, Maria, Paula and I went immediately to a bar to sit down because we were very tired and starving. Burgos is a city known by ''tapas'', so we ask for a lot of food.



After, we went to the hotel for dinner. The room was of the two persons, me and Paula, we had a shower and put our pajamas. Then, Maria and Xana came and we stayed talking a little bit more before sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario