jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

MY SUMMER

This year I wasn't working because I do the 16 in August so I really enjoyed my summer.

I started this summer doing the Ramadan so I couldn't do many things till it finished because I didn't have much energy. I passed the June here, in Spain with my friends and we did the typical things, which are made in the summer: go to the beach, go to the pool and go carting, which was a disaster because I crashed. At the end of the month, Esther and Judith invited me and other people to their house of Portbou to spend a day of the Festa Major. We were 10 persons, and we went by train all together after buying the food for the three days. In summ

ary, at the morning we went to the beach and in the night to the party. Also, was Pau's birthday and we made him a cake. I spent a great time and was like a good-bye because the next week I was going to Morocco. This year I went only with my younger sister because my parents had to work, so I stayed at my aunt's house and with my cousins.


We were also to the beach and we do a lot of things like every year, so I spent a great time with them too. When I had to return I cried a lot because I spent the 24 hours of an entire month with my aunts and uncles so I was accustomed to being with them and also because maybe the next summer I would not go because I will start working.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario