viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Donald Trump Wins the 2016 Election

In one of the most expected USA elections,Donald Trump has defeated Hillary Clinton and won the presidency.
“I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans,  I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so we can work together and unify our great country.” He says after the announcement of his victory.
About her opponent, he says that she has worked very long and very hard over a long time, and that they owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to their country.
As president, Trump has promised he will build a wall along the border with Mexico, suspend the Syrian refugee resettlement program and repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act and renegotiate NAFTA.
This is the electoral map of the results, Hillary Clinton won the absolute majority in 18 states, and Trump in 28 states.










I didn't want and neither was hoping that Trump will win the elections, since he is a narcissist, racist, homophobe and a sexist person. Clinton was not my favourite candidate, but she was a better option than Trump. Personally, I wanted that the Green Party of the United States wins. 
If I have to say something good about Trump I would say that he fought for his objectives to the end and he didn't give up until he accomplished them. And about Clinton I would say that she has a large experience in politics and she would have been a very good president.
Donald Trump has a lot of negative points, but if I have to choose, I would choose that he made a lot of offensive commentaires about women and obout Clinton that she promises to support more Israel against Palestinians.


http://time.com/4563685/donald-trump-wins/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario