sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017

CARNIVAL

Carnival is one of my favourite celebrations of the year, and I wait for it anxiously. I like it because is a different type of celebration and especially original. I like the different costumes because every year is more innovative than the previous, the parades of floats, the ambient, and because everybody goes and you can run into an old friend that you haven't seen for some time. I also like the fact that it's done in the outdoors and not in a closed place. A disadvantage is that is celebrated between the months of February and March, and the weather is still cold, and that is why you must wear a warm costume if you don't wanna die of cold.

Last year I disguised myself as an astronaut with Paula, but this year we were more, exactly Paula, Xana, Maria, Zaira, Esther, Judith, Pau and me and we disguised as a firefighters. The carnival of Rosas was in the last week of February, and we went on Friday, there we saw the past and then, at about one o'clock, when the floats turned off the music, we went to the discomobil. On Saturday there was no passing and we went directly to the discomobil. On Sunday I was very tired but I had to study, because we had school on Monday and besides that, exams. 

The next week was carnival in Castellón and unluckily, the weather was rainy, anyway, we went to Empuriabrava on Friday and Saturday on Castellón, where the parade was delayed for a half hour because the ground was wet and the floats cannot pass, but finally the rain stopped and we could go.
Carnival is my favorite celebration of the year, and I'm looking forward to the next one.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario