jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

EXPERIENCES

-I have already been to Morocco. Morocco is the country where I was born. I go almost every year during the summer. I like very much going because, besides that my family lives there, I love the atmosphere that there is.


-I have already jumped a cliff. This summer, we went  with my family and cousins to an amazing rocky beach. On that beach, my father and my aunts were jumping from a cliff when they were young, so I decided to do it and it was incredible.

-I have already ridden on a horse. In sixth grade we went to Vall de Núria with school, where we did several activities, including horseback riding. It was a very amazing experience, and I will repeat it in the future.


-I haven't been diving. One of my dreams is diving in a paradisiacal beach to see the colorful coral reefs and reef fish.

-I haven't been to Thailand. It is a country that has always attract my attention, for their islands, nature, temples, cities and mountains.

-I haven't gone parachuting. Because it is an unforgettable experience and feel a real adrenaline flight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario