domingo, 20 de marzo de 2016

Palau Robert Picture


This picture shows hundreds of families held up at the train station because the Croatian authorities were unable to cope with the continual arrival of refugees. 

We can see that there is a mass of men, women and children, waiting at the station with their few clothes. In my opinion, their faces show disappointment, weariness and desperation. This photo makes me feel very sad because these people left their homes, many of them with their children, to survive. They look for a better life in a better place, but there are many problems in the way, as this block.

Every time that I see pictures like this, my problems become insignificant and I feel fortunate for what I have, since it's just a coincidence not be in their situation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario