sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2015

MY COUSIN


In this my world, I'm going to talk about one of the most important persons for me. She's name is Aya, she's my cousin and she has got sixteen years old. She is taller than me, has a big brown eyes and a lovely smile. She is very funny, vain, chatty, friendly, generous and a very hyperactive person, but also has a very strong character and is very nervous. She has got two siblings, Ayoub and Arig, they have nine and twelve years, so she is the biggest.
When I travel to Morocco, we spent all our time together. We went to the beach, we went for a walk, we went out to eat with our family, we play cards, we meet with her friends and always stays to sleep in my house or I at her house. She tells me everything that happens and has happened to her throughout the year. We get along so well because we are so similar and that is why sometimes we also fought.
She's my favorite cousin because we are literally like sisters. Besides that my mother is her father's sister, my father is also her mother's brother. I mean that two siblings are married with two other siblings. So we are cousins of the two parts and we have the same surnames but backwards. Unfortunately she lives in Morocco and I can't see her very often so I miss her so much but we always talk by phone. I look forward to the next summer to visit her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario